Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spaces and Places


 






 
 
The California State University - Northridge Library, it is the first symbol that comes in my mind when I remember CSUN. It is the place where I usually go to study at. The library is located in the center, surrounded by a large green area, with a big stair blocks that people usually relax at. Although the library is supposed to be a public place to study at, there is a café that serves a great croissant for breakfast. When I see that place I usually remember doing my homework, and its related with a feeling of depression and running out of time. To be honest, I do not like to go the library that much, because I quite places where people are not allowed to speak.
 
 
 
 
The Student Union Center (USU). It is a place that is specialized mostly for events and activities. Usually, every other month a concert is being held there. This place is setup to maintain most of the events and orientations, due to the considerable amount of restaurants in it. In addition, there is a big hall that have four different restaurants and a big projector, where most of the students meet and watch soccer games. The USU is located at the West side of CSUN. You can find there the Student Recreation Center (SRC), which is CSUN's gym. This is the place where I spend most of my money at. I usually go Subway to buy my lunch after classes every other day. This place make me feel comfortable and relieved of my daily work. Every time I go to the Soccer Hall I meet most of my friends, talking about how awful our Calculus II class is going. This place usually reminds me of a person that I really admire, I met that person during an orientation, and I had no idea that the person would be a part of my daily life. This place really bring back old memories and my happy moments.
 
 
 
 
 
The USU Gaming Center, it is a place where the Student Union held Ping Pong, BRAWL, and FIFA tournaments. The main reason of this room is to chill out with friends and start competing with each others. You can find Wi, Xbox, Sony, Ping pong, and billiards. This place usually charge a small charge on each game you use. This place usually make me feel enthusiasm, because of challenging my friends with a various type of games. It usually reminds me of my early days at CSUN, we used to go there every Mondays and Wednesdays to play Ping Pong with my roommates. Unfortunately, my whole group who used to play at the Gaming Center wasn't able to come to the US again, because of visa issues. So every time pass by that place I remember my close friends.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment