Friday, December 13, 2013

Reflective essay

Faisel E RS Altawheed

Professor Klepper

English 113B

13rd December 2013

Becoming a Better Writer
      Before attending my second level of English class, I had a preconception: that I would spend the next sixteen week reading boring literature. However, the class assignments were exceptionally interesting. We had to read a comic book called V for Vendetta, and articles about copyright. During the class we had to write three major essays,  they were argumentative and analysis essays. Those essays helped me to change the way I look when I want to critique something. Now I can easily look at a scene and break it down to different parts. In addition, I became able to feel what the writer was trying to express by looking at the details. This course improved my skills more than I could have possibly imagined. Thanks to what I have learned, I am extremely confident that I’m ready to move on into my academic classes in the university.


No comments:

Post a Comment